Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmm...can't get the money....

I write to you again my loved Doug!

I am grateful to destiny and the curiosity that we can communicate.

I remember, how I terribly was nervous when first time wrote to you the letter.

I expected a meeting with the person, and I am waited by the true angel!

When I shall approach to you, and you will look at me at me will intercept breath, heart will stand also knees will be knocked down.

I shall go to a bottom in a heavenly sight of the finest eyes in the world!

For our short correspondence I have understood, that have fallen in love with you.

When I went to St Petersburg hardly trusted, that all this it has taken place with me!

But when has arrived, has realized it on the present!.

I am in love with your fine words. I am in love with your name and in you such what you are.

It is terrible and madly good me simultaneously. Heart knocks on breasts, the soul sings, and ideas fly in clouds.

I shall be happy with you. It is rather happy.

My heart is pleased. It is in a cradle of the most gentle words and it likes. Likes clean and light love.

To it it is not necessary anything except for opportunity to be near to loved. And it is necessary for me. To be near to you, to feel heat of your body,

Tenderness of your hands to feel your smell, to thaw in your embraces and to feel taste of your kisses.

At me has appeared the big desire to fall asleep and wake up near to you, to caress you and to understand that to you pleasantly that I do.

I would like to relax in your hands and with gratitude to accept that happiness which you give me.

Now I cannot present, how I could so for a long time to live without you?! I have very strongly got used to you and to your letters.

They radiate pleasure and tenderness. Still never, before correspondence with you I did not feel pleasure in soul from simple electronic letters.

You to yourself at all do not imagine, as far as it is good me from idea, that we shall soon meet!

I would like to be pleased together with you when at you all is good. And to long, when something is impossible.

You - the most good, light, kind, that happened with me lately.

No. Not so. Not lately, and in general in my life.

The life is fine when it would be desirable to plan on the future.

The love is omnipotent and boundless. Its force does not depend on a season, an epoch, technical progress. Hearts meet and the feeling flashes.

Beautiful and deep feeling. So was and will be always.

Loved if the Sun suddenly will cease to shine - you will warm me better it.

If suddenly stars will hide for the Moon - you will manage to present me romanticism which and did not dream them.

If the Seas will spread and - we shall come up Oceans, because we TOGETHER.

If on the Earth do not remain drops of water - we shall get drunk Love Each other.

Believe me, Loved, only with you Stars and Oceans smile to us the Sun.

And while we shall be together, any elements will not separate us. Because we with you - the strongest elements from all elements.

I Love you! And for this reason I Love all around - I already see the Life better. I feel it Warmly and Happiness.

My sun, my gentle, I Love you

At me a problem. I cannot take away money....To me have told that money is not present.

For me have asked a copy of the document on reception of money.

To me have told that with this document it will be possible to take away money (in system there can be a mistake).

The copy of this document is necessary to me.

Your VALERIYA

No comments: